Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 07:41:57 EET

Well considering OSX runs on top of BSD I am not surprised. As for
windoze XP, I dont see it, maybe if you compare it to the rest of the
windoze long line of garbage. But that would not take much, though DOS
was pretty stable ;-)

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan