Re: [linux-audio-dev] Found out what was wrong with my LADSPA manager programmer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Found out what was wrong with my LADSPA manager programmer
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 02:40:02 EEST

On 17 Apr 2003 18:05:12 -0400
Nick Tsocanos <nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net> wrote:

> More like a golden buddha child but hey...
>
> I got them all working, it was problemos in my plugin manager code. The
> plugins were fine.
>
> Are you itching to know what the problem was? I'll tell you.
>
> There is the mysterious number called NAN.
>
> I found out where NAN was coming from.

Are you sure your computer was not trying to tell you something? Like:

<childish sing song>
Nah, nah, nah nah ni nah!
</childish sing song>

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
With careful modifications to the case of the Win 3.1 machine, it can be
hollowed out and turned into a Crab-pot. Once tossed into the nearest river
or estuary, you will be amazed at it's improved performance. Where once it
produced very little of anything, now you'll have mud crabs.
        --OzCableguy (as posted to bigpond.broadband.tech.win)