Re: [linux-audio-dev] /dev/dsp0 --> /dev/dsp0L and /dev/dsp0R

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] /dev/dsp0 --> /dev/dsp0L and /dev/dsp0R
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 20:05:50 EET

I read:

> I can do it if I install 2 soundcards on my machine and feed each separated
> mono source to each card but I feel that I am waisting one card.

before you go dac->adc try with libjackasyn (get it from gige.xdv.org) and
use jack (you might have to remove the #include "jack/error.h" line when
trying to build against a recent libjack).

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)