Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins, freqtweak, fftw3 and the planet

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins, freqtweak, fftw3 and the planet
From: Uwe Koloska (koloska_AT_voiceinterconnect.de)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 11:55:26 EET

Jack O'Quin wrote:

> The "f" version operates on floats rather than doubles. It
> is not built by default. If building fftw yourself, you need
> to configure it with the --enable-float option.

but this will build only the float variant. And the fftw3 build
procedure is not able to build both variants ...

>> does anyone have any clues about how to solve this in a
>> "packageful" way? thanks

Because a prog (I think brutefir) uses both variants, I have
build my fftw3 rpm (with checkinstall) the way, Suse build their
package:
- first build the normal version
- then in the install step install the normal version and build
and install the float-version.

You can get the src.rpm from the Suse server. Look into the
SuSE-9.0 tree.

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany