[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] TimeMachine 0.2.1

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] TimeMachine 0.2.1
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 18:41:58 EET

http://plugin.org.uk/timemachine/

    * Now uses GTK, instead of SDL to draw the window, hopefully a bit
      more friendly on maintainers.
    * Meters.
    * Now records up to 8 channels (use the -c flag).
    * Can set the output directory/file prefix (-p flag).
    * Hiting the window close icon now makes sure you have all the data
      written to disk.

I've a feeling that someone mailed me a patch and I've lost it and not
included it, so if its you please mail me again.

Enjoy,
   Steve