Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile breakage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile breakage
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 22:47:19 EET

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:00:34 +0000
james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Feb, 2004 at 09:14PM +1100, Erik de Castro Lopo spake thus:
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:08:58 +0000
> > james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> >
> > > Hi peeps,
> > >
> > > I've only just started playing with libsndfile, so I hope this
> > > isn't a dumb question.
> >
> > What version of libsndfile?
>
> 1.0.5

Please try 1.0.6 which has just been released.

If it still crashes with 1.0.6, please send me the smallest possible code
example that reproduces the problem.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"These are the finest moments in (post)modern life, when satire is completly
indistinguishable from reality... I usually have to rely on the presidential
elections for such dada." -- frenomulax on Jesux a christian Linux distro.