Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdsp+latency questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] hdsp+latency questions
From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 17:43:24 EET

> hi tim!
> i don't know much about cardbus controllers, but lspci gives me
> 02:06.0 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc.: Unknown device 7114 (rev 20)
> 02:06.1 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc.: Unknown device 7114 (rev 20)
> 02:06.2 System peripheral: O2 Micro, Inc.: Unknown device 7110
> on the acer notebook (tm803), where everything works fine with my
> hdsp.
could you send me the lspci -vv? things are getting stranger and
stranger...

thnx...

 Tim mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783

--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,

-- Tim mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de ICQ: 96771783 -- The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" Jack Kerouac