[linux-audio-dev] wcnt-1.1001 release

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] wcnt-1.1001 release
From: James W. Morris (sirrom75_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 18:35:06 EET

Hello people,

I've just released Wav Composer Not Toilet 1.1001 on sourceforge.
(wcnt.sourceforge.net)

I wondered if anyone could compile it on different distros etc, as I'm not
overly confident it will.

The reason being I'm not sure I've got autoconf etc set up correctly, as
when I create a new project in Anjuta, it will not autogenerate it. I've
had to import the project from the last release and modify the makefile.am's
so it will compile the new source files. It compiles alright on my system
anyway.

Just a side note, for those who remember the wcnt filters thread. I
changed the filters so they now have a feedback input. I've linked together
3 lowpass filters, the first gets feedback from the last, and the second and
third feedback into themselves, one of which has a negative feedback level.
Also there is a range_limit module before the feedback is fedback which
clips the signal. The result sounds to me like a cross between resonance
and echo/reverb. I was pleasantly surprised.

This can be found in the examples within the tarball.

James.

~(sirromseventyfive)~

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess