Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LilyPond entry suggestion html snippet

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New LilyPond entry suggestion html snippet
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen (janneke_AT_gnu.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 13:56:16 EEST

Jens M. Andreasen writes:

>> [1]GNU LilyPond: One of the best-known and most ambitious music
>> programs for Linux is the LilyPond score engraving system.
>> * makes beautiful prints, seeks to to [2]revive the aesthetics of
>> traditionally engraved music through automated engraving engine
>
> compacted to:

FWIW, I hate to think that the lack of a good suggestion is the
bottleneck (if so, I should have made a better one long ago). Maybe I
don't understand; do you also do content management for the
linux-sound.org site?

> The LilyPond score engine

Please do not `compact' GNU away, esp. as the linux-sound.org page
also lists shareware (and currently more favourable at that than
LilyPond, btw.).

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke_AT_gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter