Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: FreeVSTi Compatibility List / VSTserver & FST
From: torbenh_AT_gmx.de
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 01:10:58 EEST

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 07:26:34PM +0200, Christian Frisson wrote:
> Re-,
>
> Jan Depner <eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net> said:
>
> > Hey, chill. Sometimes people are busy. Someone will eventually get
> > around to answering (if I knew anything about it I would ;-) The way I
> > see it is that people who test are indispensable to the development
> > effort.
>
> Seemingly YELLING makes you deserve (sometimes) more attention... ;-)
> I know it's not the best behaviour at all, but it does really ooze your mind
> when you write 1-hour formerly recipient-free messages!

i have (by mistake) deleted my lad folder. and either you did not post
your compatibility list, or i missed it. i cant tell.

I have still stuff to fix in in galan and in fst so i am not in
desperate need of bugs :)

so it can be that if we fix plugins which dont work, that other plugins
will work.

wait until after ladconf (paul and i will meet there -> synergy)

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language