Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk moves on

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk moves on
From: iain duncan (iainduncan_AT_telus.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 03:15:07 EEST

> correction to a minor build issue:
>
> http://linuxaudiosystems.com/softwerk/softwerk-2.0.1.tar.bz2

Just out of curiousity, what gui library did you use for softwerk, and
if you were to do it over again, would you still use the same one? I'm
planning on looking through the code as a good way to learn the kind of
programming I want to do, and I'd like to know what I should make sure I
bone up on first.

And it uses pthreads right?

Thanks
Iain