[linux-audio-dev] Re: korg oasys

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 08:13:29 EET

Hello.

The old OASYS had a hardware card with five DSPs.
Korg provided the patch editor for those who asked it
separately. The same editor was used to make the
preset patches by Korg people, if I remember correctly.

It looks like I don't have the module documentation,
I have only Patches and Effects doc. Perhaps it came with
the patch editor. Anyone?

Hey. Nobody wrote details here. Was the given url empty or what?
Is it standalone keyboard with Linux inside? Is it an audio card
like the old AOSYS but they now provide the patch editor running
in Linux? Does it have the patch editor included?

Juhana