Re: [linux-audio-dev] seeking minimal C++ library for ear-training

From: Jeffrey Brown <address_of_jeff_brown@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 05:46:05 EET

Thanks, everyone. Your advice was clarifying. In
particular, TSE3, SndObj, & SDL had a lot of appeal.
However, I've decided that although programming would
be more elegant, simply recording drills on audio
cassette is the fastest way for me to do what I want.

Sorry if I disappoint, and thanks again.

--Jeff Brown