Re: [linux-audio-dev] Buggy audio debian packages

From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 00:47:04 EET

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 10:44:19PM +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Lee Revell hat gesagt: // Lee Revell wrote:
> > What the hell is FTBFS?
> Debian jargon for "Fails to build from source".

ah. i wondered about that myself ...

I'm on the fence about whether or not to start figuring out the whole
debian new maintainer process and start down the road toward becoming a
debian developer. I think I could do it, but I'm not sure I would enjoy
learning all of the bureaucracy and jargon.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Engineer I
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia