[linux-audio-dev] WAVE-EX File Format Spec

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 21:50:52 EEST

Howdy Folks:

Would anyone happen to have a link to and/or copy of the WAVE-EX file format
spec handy? I've tried Googling, but closest I come is a (now broken) link
to one of the M$ sites. Searching M$ directly didn't work either.

Thanks!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| Easiest Color to Solve on a Rubik's Cube: |
| Black. Simply remove all the little colored stickers on the |
| cube, and each of side of the cube will now be the original color of |
| the plastic underneath -- black. According to the instructions, this |
| means the puzzle is solved. |
| -- Steve Rubenstein |