[linux-audio-dev] liblo lo_message_deserialise?

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 17:22:44 EET

Hi.

While playing a little with the liblo lowlevel interface
(I am trying to deliver and receive/decode OSC messages via a non-UDP/TCP
transport), I found lo_message_serialise. I also had to rip
a bit of code from lo_send_internal and friends.
However, I cant find a counterpart for decomposing messages, so
I guess currently, I would have to rip even more code out of
the lib itself. I am wondering, would anyone else benefit
from a clean lowlevel API for decoding messages to a lo_message?

I am imagining something like

lo_message lo_message_from_buffer (char *buf, int size)

Any comments?

--
CYa,
  Mario