Re: [linux-audio-dev] xt2 coming to linux

From: James McDermott <jamesmichaelmcdermott@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 16:42:50 EET

> As far as i see Jorgen only want to support the obsolet OSS driver model
> and native VST Linux plugins... No chance for eXT on Linux...

From the KVR forum (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114488):

---
the midi/audio driver part of xt2 is open source, so anyone can add
jack support for it (knowing c/c++ and jack that is). xt currently
works with OSS only. Works great on kernel 2.6. I get very low
latencies with it over here.
---
I'm not sure about that... I thought there was no OSS in kernel 2.6?
Anyway, looks positive doesn't it?