Re: [linux-audio-dev] a bit off topic: GUI-lib-programming (how does it usually work?)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 19:43:51 EET

Hi James!
  This is a nice idea indeed, but for a programming language or a commandline
interface. I like both of them, but I want to create an interactive UI with
buttons and the like. Mainmotivation behind it: create something users and
programmers alike find intuitive. Especially the programmers should be
attracted to it, so they would consider building text-UIsa simpler task and
just do it. :-)
  Thanks anyway, perhaps somebody else may take it up for other purposes.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide