[linux-audio-dev] Re:sampling speed

From: Bill Schottstaedt <bil@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 14:23:05 EEST

> Fast 'n dirty vs slow 'n clean is a common trade-off in a zillion
> applications

And some have fast'n clean. If my src is "dirty", send me an example.
I wonder if this contest is misleading -- the default sinc width I use
was originally aimed at CLM-users; perhaps Eric's uses a different
default, so comparisons are of apples and oranges, so to speak.
I agree with Kjetil that linear resampling can be useful -- I based
"Leviathan" on that effect. Sometimes "clean" isn't the main criterion.