Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA 2 name

From: Hans Fugal <hans@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 20:48:02 EEST

What about Llama? The (Llinux|Llibre) Audio Modules Architecture, or
just a cool animal that has Ls and As in the name.

The Delay Lama is obviously named after the Dalai Lama, I don't think
there would be any serious confusion. Maybe someone would write a Delay
Lama lama plugin too. ;-)

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach