Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA 2 name

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 17:21:29 EEST

Hans Fugal escribe:
> What about Llama? The (Llinux|Llibre) Audio Modules Architecture, or
> just a cool animal that has Ls and As in the name.

Then we would be faced against a very popular Win32 application that
shouts "Winamp, it really whips the Llama's ass!"

(Even though I admit I like the name!)

BTW are we talking of an architecture deeply Linux-related? I mean, is
it completely out of scope compiling hosts and plugins over Windows,
Mac OS X or any of the BSDs?

In that case I'd focus to the "libre" concept and not to the "linux"
concept.

My two euro cents. :)

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden