m3u123, was Re: [linux-audio-dev] surround multimedia SW on Linux

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 17:24:51 EEST

Dominique Michel escribe:
> It is a lot of plugins. As exemple, it is even a mplayer plugin
> that can play every format, even video, that mplayer can play. (Not
> sure if it is an official xmms plugin, but it work fine.
> http://xmmsmplayer.sourceforge.net/ )

Even if it's not directly related to this discussion, maybe you'll
find interesting a piece of software I just discovered. It's called
m3u123 and allows using the console to play audio files through XMMS
plug-ins, not needing an X server to be running.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/m3u123/?branch_id=58817&release_id=226998

Cordially, Ismael

--
 Ismael Valladolid Torres       OpenPGP key ID: 0xDE721AF4
  [^[$B$?$S$?$S$9$_$^$;$s^[(B]       Jabber ID: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden