Re: [linux-audio-dev] donations or sponsoring?

From: Tim Blechmann <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 23:23:38 EET

(i find it a bit hard to follow this thread, if it's split to lad and
lau, _please_ stick to one list)

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 11:58 -0500, nick thomas wrote:
> On 2/6/07, Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com> wrote:
> > As an open source developer, how are you going to sustain and finance
> > ongoing development?
>
> Here's an excellent list of many ways to make money to fund an open
> source project:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6w68a
>
> Most of them are more applicable to relatively mature projects, unfortunately.

i especially like the point no. 15: Sue people using Open Source (SCO)

tim@email-addr-hidden    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
  Confucius