[LAD] Best practice for sharing complex data structures with a jack callback function

From: Andres Cabrera <andres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 02:48:54 EEST

Hi all,

The long title says it all... =) I want to pass some data generated
from real-time audio analysis to the main program (only in that
direction, i.e. only the jack callback writes to the structures). Are
there synchronization issues involved? Can I use a C++ object for this,
or is that an absolute no,no?

I'm virtually a newbie in programming, so any tips, or pointers to code
is very appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Andrés