[LAD] Re: [LAU] ReplyTo munging (Was: What hardware is actually used by freebob/ffado users?)

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 23:47:37 EEST

While my post is used as an example, I would prefer to have it left on. I
can't count how many times I have to resend things I accidentally did not
send to the entire list on lists without it, and those are just the things I
caught. My only real problem is because I have multiple lists on the same
account, just remembering which is which.

               Seablade