Re: [LAD] LV2 "isn't well thought out ?" LV2 in the Reaper sequencer

From: Lars Luthman <lars.luthman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 12:20:24 EET

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 05:02 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Benno Senoner wrote:
> > Everyone is invited to add his own point of view and I hope that the
> > outcome will be a positive collaboration between LV2 and Reaper.
> Well, Benno, what do you think about the responses so far? Is the spirit
> of open collaboration and the welcoming attitude alive & well here ?
>
> If I've learned one thing here it's that open sources != open minds.

Dave just offered to do all the work for them - if that's not in the
spirit of collaboration I don't know what is.

If I've come across as a grumpy old bastard I apologise, because that
was not my intention. The thing is that I'm just not particularly
interested in software that can only be used in the way the original
author allows it to be used. If they actually make it free it's a
completely different issue.

--ll