[LAD] [REMINDER] A bit of common sense.

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <mobarre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 11:39:02 EET

Hi,

May I remind all of you of a few facts :

- We have currently 736 members on this list. Those of you math lovers
will have guessed that sending an email to this list implies having
(736 - number who have disabled mail delivery ~= 700) receipients.
- When one of you sends bull crap on this list, 700 people can have
the pleasure of receiving (reading?) it.
- When someone flames over a topic that has been debated countless
times, without reaching an interesting conclusion, I would say at
least 600 people would have rather read the old arguments in the
archives.

You might also want to read the Linux Audio Dev's homepage :
http://lad.linuxaudio.org/subscribe/lad.html
Interesting quote :
"The Linux Audio Development Mailing List is unmoderated. No matter
what you post, the list will see it. Please take responsibility, keep
your postings on topic and help maintain the friendly and respectful
atmosphere that we have here"

Thank you to keep those in mind when posting.