Re: [LAD] [REMINDER] A bit of common sense.

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 13:44:43 EET

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008 schrieb Marc-Olivier Barre:
> - We have currently 736 members on this list. Those of you math lovers
> will have guessed that sending an email to this list implies having
> (736 - number who have disabled mail delivery ~= 700) receipients.
> - When one of you sends bull crap on this list, 700 people can have
> the pleasure of receiving (reading?) it.

Not only will ~700 people read it now. It is also archived on the internet at
various places for about forever.
Guess what an employer does first after getting your application and googling
your name? Burning your application in the flames he can read here...

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---