Re: [LAD] Jackdmp

From: Stéphane Letz <letz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 20:48:08 EET

Le 1 févr. 08 à 18:22, alex stone a écrit :

> As a complete aside to the gaiety and good natured frollocking
> going in the GPL discussion, I'm writing to say thanks to Stephane
> and the Jackdmp team.
> I've installed the latest incarnation (0.69), and it works a treat.
> The system's never run so well.
>
> Thanks fellas, your skill and determination is appreciated.
>
> Alex Stone.

Thanks Alex,

In case you have some time to test the new 0.70 version, it is
available here: svn co http://subversion.jackaudio.org/jackmp/trunk/
jackmp. Version 0.70 is now API compatible with latest officially
published jack 0.109.2.

Since they are some deeper changes to implement the
"jack_thread_wait" API, it would help to get some feedback before
releasing it.

Thanks!

Stephane