Re: [LAD] starting out with tux audio

From: AlgoMantra <algomantra@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 05:22:28 EEST

> I didn't mean to recommend Pd as a general language (this time), but
> as a kind of library that takes away many tedious tasks like GUI
> writing or audio interfacing and lets you concentrate on the dsp side
> in your C code, while still being able to quickly run it. Of course
> you could also use LADSPA for this.

Thanks..I see what you're suggesting now. I have mixed up platforms
like Python-OSC-ChucK etc, and I do see people using different combos
all the time. Somehow it does seem messy from a aesthetic point
of view, as in, things would appear more neatly organised if the platform
were singular....innit?

http://www.algomantra.com