Re: [LAD] [OT] what are the good wireless headphones?

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2008 - 23:30:32 EEST

I suppose you mean 'no bigger than 10ms /at most/'.

The current RT kernel from the Mandriva team is down to less than 0.3ms,
but your problem is probably related to the default alsa framesize of
(what is it?) 1024 or so. I am confident that the fine manual of your
application mentions this and how to bypass, if only by a short
sentence, no?