[LAD] Tascam US-1641

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 23:57:21 EET

Well, no response on the user list. Maybe someone here has an idea -
does the Tascam US-1641 work with Linux/ALSA? I'm assuming not and have
written a nice email to Tascam asking for a little information. I'm
assuming they're not going to be very helpful but it's worth a shot.

Jan

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://www.thecfband.com