Re: [LAD] Fwd: Fw: Re: At the hands of Professor Keller and Raymond

From: Robert Keller <keller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 19:33:19 EEST

> P.S. Bob kicked me off his Yahoo group with this "new" release he
> just made.
> Why would he do that? He never let me post any message previously
> without
> censoring or dumping them. So I haven't even sent any that might be
> questionable to him since last year because of this. He is just
> trying to
> prevent me from getting at the files he is releasing. Apparently he
> must be
> afraid of something or doing something wrong. And he is, GPL
> violations still
> exist on that group with this release. Go check for yourselves.
>
> Can you see more now the kind of person he is?

I blocked you last Friday, actually, when you were sending me those
flaming messages, not last night when I posted the release. I was
actually getting quite disturbed about your behavior, and thought it
best to detach. These are the kinds of things you are bringing on with
your attitude. As owner of that group, I can do what I want with it,
just as you say you can do what you want with my sources.

There is no GPL violation on that site, because the sourceforge URL
for the new release is clearly given. The source for the old release
is still on the site itself.

Give me a break. I really can't spend my entire day answering these
messages.

I've tried to put my best foot forward in posting the sources as I
said I would. I spent all of last evening doing it and got it to a
level where it builds. Could someone other than you please tell me
what I should add to be in compliance if I am not?

Thanks.

Bob

Robert Keller
Csilla & Walt Foley Professor