Re: [LAD] How to develop guis for LV2?

From: David Robillard <dave@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 08 2009 - 17:44:03 EET

On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 15:37 -0600, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:
> Looking at this, people say, "This is good, but it's kind of a mess at the
> moment. Can we get some sort of 'canonical list of extensions' or
> /something/ stable for devs to work from?" To which Dave replies, "FUD!
> FUD! FUD! Such a list accomplishes nothing!"

Actually I specifically said making a list of "well supported"
extensions was a good idea.

Making a bunch of different "categories" of LV2 support is stupid, and
claiming the extension thing is some apocalyptic disaster with no
evidence is FUD.

> Dave *seems* to think that "The
> Problem" isn't a problem.

Dave is, at this moment, working on "The Problem" (documentation).
Actions speak louder than words.

-dr