[LAD] Feature request for FIL-Plugins

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 14:18:40 EEST

Hi Fons and LAD's,

I'm a very happy user of the decent FIL-equalizer and so far, it serves all my
needs for mixing down mono channels in mixing situations. The problem is that
a Stereo EQ is also needed from time to time, for example with drums; I'm
thinking about overhead channels. I use to make on bus for the drums and an
additional bus for the OH channels (so left and right OH channels can use
common hipass, compressor and EQs, and deesser (and so on)), then every drum
item is feed into the drum bus and OH's is feed it's stereo bus and from there
into the drum bus; this is probably the most common way to do it.

So my humble (I hope) request is: Is it possible to make a stereo version of
FIL-equalizer and can someone implement it? That would make the mixing
situation very much better.

And while I'm at it: Is it possible to add a Hi Pass filter (12(/18)/24 db) on
them too? ;-)

I know that's it's other EQ's out there, but the FIL-equalizer seems to cover
up my needs while still being simple to use and not overloading the computer -
2 or 3 bands are normally everything one need.

Thank you.

Jostein