Re: [LAD] [LAU] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 21:55:11 EET

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Christopher Cherrett
<ccherrett@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Seems a bit more than a question, seems there is a few insinuations.

Not really. There is the statement that not attributing is not
morally correct, and as I said some people do disagree with the choice
to fork rather than commit to(And as I said it is pretty well
understood that is your right given the license), but I don't know
what insinuations beyond that you are referring to as they really
aren't there and I am fairly sure you are reading more into it than
was ever intended by the original author. The second thing would
never really have been an issue, it was the attribution issue that
started all this and that is where it should have ended as well.

     Seablade