Re: [LAD] RAUL?

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 16 2011 - 20:40:56 EET

"One of the principal problem with capitalism is
that the goal is the economy itself. So, in practice, the society
doesn't have any goal and our work doesn't have any meaning, at the
exception of archiving a goal that is not a goal but a tool."

Actually, this is something I can relate to. I don't know if you can say
it is about religion, but it is about looking at life from other than a
purely financial point of view.

If we do reach a point in conversation where the need to touch upon
such issues will arrive, I think it might be worth doing it.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/