Re: [LAD] send midi message

From: Dave Stikkolorum <davers@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 06 2012 - 14:13:58 EET

Not the communication, but I think Hydrogen over jack has more delay
then directly,
but I don't know this for sure.

Also jack causes other , not jack programs like audio plugins for
browser, to hang/stop.

I think that in the case I also like to use my normal desktop
applications and a sequencer
I jump to alsa.

Why is jack / or an other audio layer not completely integrated like in
windows and mac os,
so that you don't have to start al the seperate applications?

Dave