Re: [LAD] LV2 specification packaging

From: Chris Goddard <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2012 - 00:15:10 EET

I like the idea of an overall version number, so, LV2 V2.1 is released
which contains foo v0.7, ba v1.1, thing v0.4.

Over time foo is updated to v0.8, LV2 V2.2 gets released.

Any client/host using LV2 can then claim a version compatibility, ie
V2.1, but not V2.2.

Seems the most understandable approach to me, in my layman's terms.

Cheers

Chris