Re: [LAD] HDSP 9652 and Behringer ADA8000

From: Christoph Kuhr <christoph.kuhr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 17:22:22 EEST

Hi phil,

i used different distros... at the moment im using linux mint 12 with rt
patch, ubuntu studio 9.04 to 10.04 with lowlatency kernel. on any system
the 9652 was running fine.
if you just want to record stuff you dont need rt.
only if you want to do processing of any kind, rt is needed.

the 9632 has no expansion board, therefore it only has 16 in and 16out.
the 9652 is the same card but with the expansion board, capable of 24
in/out.

bye
Ck