[LAD] HDSP 9652 and Behringer ADA8000

From: Phil T <philaudio101@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 02:44:28 EEST

Hi Everyone

Im would like to experiment using microphone arrays ( 24 channels ) and I
am just wondering if it is possible for me to use 3 units of Behringer
ADA8000 connected via ADAT to HDSP 9652. My tools run only with ALSA
supported devices and I checked through ALSA website, the HDSP 9652 seemed
to be OK. Im just wondering if the set-up I mentioned is possible ? Will
there be any issue at all if i use the ADA8000 as far as ALSA is concerned
? Thank you very much, I really would appreciate any suggestions or
comments. Thank you

Phil