Re: [LAD] forking (was Re: Aeolus)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Sep 21 2013 - 08:40:42 EEST

Here is a statement of Maurizio M. Gavioli:
https://github.com/mgavioli/oscAeolus/issues/1

My impression is that he didn't do something bad, that he has got no
evil intention and that he is pleasant-natured, IOW what he seems to be
a win for the community.

However, I didn't read the mails from yesterday 21:35 to today. Perhaps
I'll win new insights when reading them now and understand whats bad
with Maurizio M. Gavioli and his fork.

At the moment my impression is, that it's Fons fault to chose the wrong
license and he tries to blame another man for his own mistake. Just an
impression. I'll start reading now.