Re: [LAD] forking (was Re: Aeolus)

From: Dan Muresan <danmbox@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 21 2013 - 09:47:23 EEST

The crux of his reply is "I was convinced (apparently wrongly) that
Aeolus was more or less an abandoned project, the last contribution to
either the sources I could reach or the involved web sites I could
track dated from several years ago (the latest copyright notice is 5
years old). It was not easy to locate the sources and to connect them
with some community to get in touch with: links ended nowhere, mails
bounced back and so on.".

The README in Aeolus and the Aeolus homepage
http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/aeolus/ tend to shows
otherwise (though perhaps they were modified recently?)

Still it would be nice, Fons, if the Aeolus main page, or at least
http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html
provided a latest release date.