Re: [LAD] forking (was Re: Aeolus)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Sep 21 2013 - 09:00:43 EEST

On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 21:28 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Maybe the free software community fails to understand that, in which
> case I feel completely justified not to contribute to it.

That's a good idea. Reading your comments I would welcome that, because
than all the trouble would stop, for you and for the guy who forked your
GPL'ed project. Until some days ago GPL'ed meant to be GPL'ed and now
the community seriously is discussing that GPL'ed perhaps isn't GPL'ed,
that does harm FLOSS very much.