Re: [LAD] Audio problem for numerical optimization

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 02 2014 - 21:11:41 EET

[Paul Davis]
>the OP(s) should by looking at both soundtouch and librubberband. any
>others?

A few years ago, I've published one which employs Dolson's original
phase vocoder (Richard Dobson's streaming C++ adaptation to be
precise) but I reckon I'm the only one to actually use it. It's only
a command-line application, not a library, doesn't offer means of
changing the time-scaling ratio while processing, and, as I just
notice, its web page is broken rather badly (remind me to install a
"beware of the leopard" sign :). Sound quality though is on par with
the best efforts, I think (not my achievement but Dolson's really).

Tim