[LAD] ladspa: dlopen failed for tap ladspa plugins

From: Zlobin Nikita <cook60020tmp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 17 2014 - 23:15:18 EEST

Hello. I began work on external plugin browser, which should later be adapted
for other resource types (just like falktx's carla currently does).

For begining i adopted some source files from ladspa-sdk example listplugins
tools, trying to get it only for ladspa. There is one bug, whose reason i
can't understand: it crashes on tap_reflector.so, which is first scanned
plugin from TAP collection.

Crash point is somewhere inside dlopen() call. But if i remove all code and
try specially only dlopen this plugin, check result and exit, it simply
returns NULL result, as on failure, and this is for all TAP plugins (exactly
tried also tap_reverb.so and tap_echo.so); other plugins, e.g. g2reverb.so,
are dlopen()'ed without problem.

As for carla - it discovers and loads TAP plugins. I can't find any
differences in code - tried same flags as it uses (RTLD_NOW | RTLD_LOCAL).

Backtrace of scanning crash (gdb output) is in attachement (too long lines in
email message are automatically wrapped - don't know, is it good to violate
this).