Re: [LAD] The modular audio chronicles ep. 1

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2014 - 18:18:22 EEST

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 04:08:51PM +0200, hermann meyer wrote:

> Oh, don't get me wrong, you can save/load presets inside the
> guitarix preset window (no d'n'd' needed)

How ? I didn't find a load button or anything that lets me select
a file. There's a 'Save' in the presets window, but again no way
to select where to save and under what name. It's probably writing
some files in a place I haven't chosen and that I don't even know.

> Fons, I would love if you once use guitarix and get your own
> impression of our work.

I have. I don't like at all how it looks: lots of silly eye-candy
at the expense of usability. Take the way you have repackaged
zita-rev1. It's a perfect example of what I don't want it to be,
and why I'm moving away from GPL licencing. Sorry, but I prefer
to be frank about this.

Ciao,

--
FA