Re: [LAD] [OT] Duplicate messages originating from dspam@email-addr-hidden

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 11 2014 - 20:10:18 EEST

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014, Philipp Überbacher wrote:

> My proposal is to send the email just to the list as it should be.
> It seems that the current situation is mostly Gmails fault as it sends
> to the receiver directly and CCs the list by default. No idea whether
> that can be changed by the user.

We are all too lazy :) Yes it would help if we each made sure the reply
is just to the list, reply all is faster and easier and allows one to keep
their focus on what they are saying. OTOH, taking the time to change the
headers also gives the mind a better chance to reread the original post
and rethink what we are saying. Pine puts the list in CC as well.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net