Re: [LAD] build problem with ambix plugins + LV2

From: Matthias Kronlachner <m.kronlachner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 13 2014 - 22:16:16 EEST

Hi Jörn,

thanks for the report, I did not check the Linux build for long time and
I accidentally deleted the wrapper.
I fixed it, should build fine now.
(The wrapper is not part of the official JUCE distribution, it was
written by Filipe Coelho.)

However, the GUI of the LV2 plug-ins does currently not work, therefore
you have to use the native GUI of the host.
This is particularly a problem for the (binaural-)decoder, where you
have to load a preset in the GUI in order to generate output.
You can build the plugins as standalone as well and connect the decoder
via jack. You are used to that anyway, right :-)

It would definitely need someone else to fix Linux related problems, but
you can still nag me if something's wrong.

Greets from Regensburg to Essen (I'm more close now...)
Matthias