Re: [LAD] LADPSA and LV2 Sample Types

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2017 - 12:34:34 EET

I need to correct a mistake in what I wrote yesterday.

VST3 does support double precision samples, and for whatever inexplicable
reason even makes it the default.

Thanks to Robin Gareus for pointing this out.

Also, to follow on from something Fons wrote: an actual 32 bit sample value
would have at least the low 4-6 bits representing brownian (atomic) motion.
That's pretty crazy.